The BAAS Annual General Meeting will take place at King’s College London at 3.30 pm on Thursday 5 April 2018. It will include the executive committee elections (see candidate statements displayed on the noticeboard and on our website).
Elections can only take place if the meeting is quorate; please make every effort to attend.
Treasurer, Postgraduate Representative, 3 x ordinary committee members, and any other offices that fall vacant before the AGM
- Chair’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Report of the Publications Sub-Committee
- Report of the Development and Education Sub-Committee
- Report of the Awards Sub-Committee
- Report of the Conference Sub-Committee
- Report of the Postgraduate Representative
- Report of the Representative to EAAS
- Any other business
Contact: Professor Sylvia Ellis, BAAS Secretary, Sylvia.firstname.lastname@example.org